Farming Simulator 20 –
Android 7.0 +
Farming Simulator 20 is a popular simulation game developed by Giants Software. It allows players to experience the challenges and rewards of managing a virtual farm. With improved graphics and gameplay mechanics, it offers an immersive farming experience for enthusiasts.
In the game, players take on the role of a farmer and have the freedom to cultivate their own land, grow crops, and raise livestock. They can choose from a variety of realistic farming vehicles and machinery, including tractors, harvesters, and trailers, to efficiently carry out their tasks.
Farming Simulator 20 features a range of crops such as wheat, corn, and soybeans that can be grown and harvested. Players need to monitor the weather conditions, fertilize the fields, and manage pests to ensure a successful harvest. The game also includes livestock farming, allowing players to breed and care for animals like cows, pigs, and chickens.
To expand their operations, players can buy additional fields, acquire new equipment, and invest in various farm buildings. They can sell their produce at the market to earn money, which can be used to purchase upgrades and expand their agricultural empire.
The game offers both single-player and multiplayer modes, allowing players to collaborate with friends or compete against each other. In multiplayer, players can join forces to tackle larger farming projects or engage in friendly competitions to see who can achieve the most profitable farm.
|Farming Simulator 20
|VIP / Premium Features Unlocked
|Get it On
|May 19, 2023
What is Farming Simulator 20
Farming Simulator games are simulation games developed by Giants Software that allow players to experience the life of a farmer. In these games, players can engage in various farming activities such as cultivating fields, growing crops, raising livestock, and operating a wide range of agricultural machinery.
Farming Simulator games typically offer realistic graphics, detailed farming equipment, and a vast open-world environment to explore. They strive to provide an authentic farming experience, including factors such as crop growth, weather conditions, and economic management.
Players can choose from different farming locations, purchase land and expand their operations, and engage in activities like logging and forestry alongside traditional farming. The games often feature a career mode where players can progress and unlock new equipment and tools as they achieve success and profitability in their farming endeavors.
Features of Farming Simulator 20
Farming Simulator 20 offers several features that enhance the farming simulation experience:
- Variety of Farming Activities: Players can engage in various farming activities such as plowing, seeding, harvesting, and selling crops. They can also tend to livestock, including cows, pigs, and chickens, by feeding and breeding them.
- Authentic Farming Equipment: The game features a wide selection of officially licensed farming vehicles and machinery from renowned manufacturers. Players can operate and customize these vehicles to suit their farming needs.
- Multiple Crops: Farming Simulator 20 includes a range of crops that players can grow and harvest, such as wheat, corn, canola, and soybeans. Each crop requires different care and cultivation techniques for optimal growth.
- Realistic Farm Management: Players must manage various aspects of their farm, including field maintenance, crop rotation, and pest control. They need to monitor the weather conditions to make informed decisions about planting and harvesting.
- Expanding the Farm: As players progress, they can expand their farm by purchasing additional fields, acquiring new equipment, and investing in infrastructure such as storage facilities and animal shelters.
- Financial Management: Selling harvested crops and animal products at the market allows players to earn money and invest in farm upgrades. They can buy better equipment, improve farm buildings, and increase productivity.
- Single-player and Multiplayer Modes: Farming Simulator 20 offers both single-player and multiplayer modes. In single-player, players can focus on managing their farm at their own pace. In multiplayer, they can collaborate with friends to tackle larger farming projects or compete in various farming-related challenges.
- Realistic Environment and Graphics: The game provides a visually appealing and realistic farming environment with detailed landscapes, weather effects, and day-night cycles, enhancing the overall immersion.
Modding Support: Farming Simulator 20 supports mods, allowing players to customize and enhance their gaming experience by adding new vehicles, equipment, and even changing gameplay mechanics.
Advantages and Disadvantage of Farming Simulator 20
Advantages of Farming Simulator 20:
- Realistic Farming Experience: Farming Simulator 20 offers a highly detailed and authentic farming experience, allowing players to immerse themselves in the world of agriculture. The game accurately represents various farming activities, equipment, and crops, providing a realistic simulation.
- Wide Selection of Vehicles and Machinery: The game features a vast array of officially licensed farming vehicles and machinery from well-known manufacturers. This wide selection allows players to choose the equipment that best suits their farming needs and preferences.
- Expansive Gameplay: Farming Simulator 20 offers an expansive gameplay experience with multiple crops to grow, livestock to raise, and fields to manage. Players can engage in different farming activities and expand their farm as they progress, providing a sense of progression and achievement.
- Multiplayer Mode: The game supports multiplayer functionality, allowing players to collaborate with friends or other players online. This cooperative mode enables teamwork and shared farming projects, enhancing social interaction and enjoyment.
- Modding Support: Farming Simulator 20 provides modding support, enabling players to customize and enhance their gameplay experience. Mods can introduce new vehicles, equipment, maps, and gameplay mechanics, extending the longevity and replayability of the game.
Disadvantages of Farming Simulator 20:
- Repetitive Gameplay: The gameplay in Farming Simulator 20 can become repetitive over time, as it primarily involves performing similar tasks such as planting, harvesting, and managing crops. Some players may find this repetitive nature less engaging in the long run.
- Steep Learning Curve: For newcomers to the Farming Simulator series or players unfamiliar with farming simulations, the game may have a steep learning curve. Understanding the intricacies of crop management, equipment operation, and overall farm management may take time and patience.
- Limited Action and Excitement: Farming Simulator 20 focuses on the slower-paced and methodical nature of farming. This may not appeal to players seeking fast-paced action or constant excitement, as the game emphasizes the realistic simulation of farming activities.
- Lack of Narrative or Storyline: The game does not have a central narrative or storyline. While some players enjoy the open-ended nature of the game, others may prefer a more structured experience with clear objectives or missions to accomplish.
Platform Limitations: Farming Simulator 20 is primarily designed for gaming platforms such as consoles, PC, and mobile devices. The gameplay experience may vary depending on the platform, and certain features or capabilities may be limited or absent in specific versions.
How to Download and Install Farming Simulator 20
To download and install Farming Simulator 20, follow these general steps:
- Determine the platform: Farming Simulator 20 is available on various platforms, including PC, consoles (such as PlayStation and Xbox), and mobile devices (such as iOS and Android). Choose the platform you want to play the game on.
- Purchase the game: Visit the official website of the respective platform’s online store or digital marketplace (e.g., Steam for PC, PlayStation Store for PlayStation, Microsoft Store for Xbox, App Store for iOS, Google Play Store for Android) and purchase Farming Simulator 20. Alternatively, you can buy physical copies from retail stores for certain platforms.
- Download on PC or Console:
- On PC: If you purchased the game digitally on PC, follow the instructions provided by the platform’s digital distribution service (e.g., Steam, Epic Games Store) to download and install the game. Typically, you will need to launch the distribution platform’s client, navigate to your library, locate Farming Simulator 20, and initiate the download/installation process.
- On Consoles: If you purchased the game digitally on a console, go to the respective platform’s online store on your console (e.g., PlayStation Store for PlayStation, Microsoft Store for Xbox), search for Farming Simulator 20, and initiate the download/installation process.
- Download on Mobile Devices:
- On iOS: Open the App Store on your iOS device, search for Farming Simulator 20, and tap on the “Get” or “Download” button to initiate the download and installation process.
- On Android: Open the Google Play Store on your Android device, search for Farming Simulator 20, and tap on the “Install” button to download and install the game.
- Wait for the download and installation: The download time will vary based on your internet speed. Once the download is complete, the game will automatically install on your device.
Launch and play: After the installation is finished, locate the game in your library or on your device’s home screen. Launch Farming Simulator 20 and follow any on-screen instructions to start playing.
How to Play Farming Simulator 20
To play Farming Simulator 20, follow these general steps:
- Launch the game: Locate the Farming Simulator 20 icon on your gaming platform or device and launch the game. Depending on your platform, this may involve selecting the game from your library, home screen, or app drawer.
- Select a game mode: Farming Simulator 20 offers different game modes, including single-player and multiplayer. Choose the mode that suits your preference. In single-player mode, you can focus on managing your farm independently. In multiplayer mode, you can collaborate with friends or other players to work on farming projects together.
- Start a new game or load a saved game: If you’re starting for the first time, you’ll likely have the option to begin a new game. Select this option to create a new farming experience. If you’ve played before and have a saved game, you can choose to load it and continue where you left off.
- Familiarize yourself with the controls: Farming Simulator 20 utilizes different controls depending on the platform you’re playing on. Take some time to familiarize yourself with the controls for moving, interacting with objects, operating vehicles and machinery, and navigating menus. Refer to the game’s manual, tutorials, or on-screen prompts for guidance on control inputs.
- Manage your farm: Once you’re in the game, you can start managing your farm. This includes tasks such as cultivating fields, planting and harvesting crops, tending to livestock, and selling your produce. Use the various farming vehicles and machinery at your disposal to carry out these tasks efficiently.
- Monitor and maintain your farm: Pay attention to the needs of your crops and animals. Monitor weather conditions, adjust your farming schedule accordingly, and take steps to maximize productivity and minimize losses. This may involve fertilizing fields, applying pesticides, and ensuring the well-being of your livestock.
- Expand your farm: As you progress and generate income, consider expanding your farm. You can purchase additional fields, invest in new equipment, and construct buildings to increase your farming capacity and profitability.
- Engage in financial management: Selling your crops, animal products, and other resources at the market will earn you money. Manage your finances wisely, reinvest in your farm, and make strategic decisions to optimize your income.
- Customize your gameplay experience (optional): Farming Simulator 20 supports mods on certain platforms, allowing you to customize and enhance your gameplay experience. Explore modding communities or official sources to find and install mods that add new vehicles, equipment, maps, or gameplay features.
Enjoy and continue playing: Farming Simulator 20 offers an open-ended gameplay experience, allowing you to continue managing and expanding your farm as you see fit. Enjoy the challenges and rewards of virtual farming, experiment with different strategies, and strive for success in your agricultural endeavors.
Alternatives to Farming Simulator 20
If you’re looking for alternatives to Farming Simulator 20, here are some popular farming simulation games you can consider:
Stardew Valley is a beloved farming simulation game developed by ConcernedApe. In the game’s captivating intro, players take on the role of a disillusioned office worker who inherits their grandfather’s dilapidated farm in the peaceful Pelican Town.
Feeling burnt out from corporate life, the player character decides to leave the bustling city behind and embark on a new life as a farmer. Upon arriving in Stardew Valley, they are greeted by the welcoming Mayor Lewis, who provides them with their grandfather’s old tools and a rundown farm.
The player’s journey begins as they clear overgrown land, plant seeds, and nurture their crops. With each passing day, they become more connected to the community, forging relationships with the quirky and endearing townsfolk. From the adventurous Sebastian to the jovial Pam, each character has their own unique story and personality.
As the seasons change, players learn the art of fishing, mining, and foraging, discovering valuable resources to upgrade their farm and unlock new areas. They can also participate in seasonal events, explore the mysterious mine, and delve into the depths of the local caves.
Harvest Moon is a popular farming simulation franchise that originated in 1996. Developed by Amccus, the series has since been continued by Natsume and Marvelous Entertainment. Harvest Moon games typically revolve around players assuming the role of a farmer who must cultivate crops, raise livestock, and build relationships in a rural setting.
In Harvest Moon games, players start with a neglected farm that they must restore and manage. They clear fields, plant seeds, water crops, and harvest them for profit. Livestock, such as cows, chickens, and sheep, can also be raised and cared for. Players must tend to their animals’ needs, including feeding and milking them.
As players progress through the game, they can expand their farm, upgrade their tools, and unlock new areas to explore. Interaction with the local community is a crucial aspect of Harvest Moon. Players can build friendships, pursue romantic relationships, and even get married and start a family.
Time management is essential in Harvest Moon games, as each day is divided into different activities and events. Players must balance their farming tasks, socializing, and participating in seasonal festivals. The passage of seasons affects crop growth and availability, adding an element of strategic planning to the gameplay.
Story of Seasons
Story of Seasons is a farming simulation game series that was previously known as the Bokujō Monogatari/Harvest Moon series outside of Japan. Developed by Marvelous Inc., the franchise focuses on providing players with an immersive farming experience set in a picturesque countryside.
In Story of Seasons games, players take on the role of a young farmer who leaves their urban life behind to inherit and manage a farm. The primary goal is to cultivate crops, care for livestock, and develop the farm into a thriving and prosperous business.
The gameplay mechanics of Story of Seasons games are similar to other farming simulations. Players till the land, plant seeds, water crops, and harvest them when they mature. They can also raise various animals, such as cows, sheep, chickens, and horses, by feeding and tending to their needs.
One unique aspect of Story of Seasons is the emphasis on building relationships with the local community. Players can engage in social interactions with townsfolk, participate in festivals, and form friendships that may even lead to marriage and starting a family.
My Time at Portia
My Time at Portia is a charming sandbox role-playing game developed by Pathea Games. Set in the post-apocalyptic town of Portia, the game invites players to embark on a unique adventure filled with farming, crafting, exploration, and relationship-building.
In My Time at Portia, players assume the role of a builder who arrives in Portia to take over their late father’s workshop. The workshop is in disrepair, and the player’s task is to restore it to its former glory while fulfilling various commissions for the townspeople.
Farming plays a significant role in the game, as players can grow crops, raise animals, and cultivate their own sustainable food sources. By tending to their farm, players can gather resources, cook meals, and even take part in seasonal events and competitions.
The crafting system in My Time at Portia is extensive, allowing players to create tools, weapons, furniture, and even vehicles. Gathering resources from the world, mining in ancient ruins, and exploring dungeons provide the necessary materials for crafting and upgrading equipment.
Farm Together is a cooperative farming simulation game developed by Milkstone Studios. It offers a relaxing and casual farming experience where players can create and manage their dream farm either solo or with friends in online multiplayer.
In Farm Together, players start with a small plot of land and gradually expand it into a thriving farm. The game features a colorful and customizable art style that allows players to personalize their farm to their liking, from placing decorations and structures to designing pathways and gardens.
The gameplay in Farm Together revolves around planting and harvesting a variety of crops, taking care of livestock like chickens and cows, and participating in fishing activities. As players progress, they unlock new crops, animals, and equipment to enhance their farming capabilities.
One of the notable aspects of Farm Together is its cooperative multiplayer feature. Players can invite friends to visit their farm and work together on various tasks, such as planting and harvesting crops or taking care of animals. Cooperative play encourages collaboration and allows players to create a shared farming experience.
Farming Simulator 19
Farming Simulator 19 is a popular farming simulation game developed by Giants Software. It is the latest installment in the Farming Simulator series and offers an expansive and realistic farming experience.
In Farming Simulator 19, players step into the shoes of a modern-day farmer and take control of their own virtual farm. They have the freedom to cultivate crops, raise livestock, and manage various aspects of farm life. The game features a wide range of farming activities, including plowing fields, sowing seeds, fertilizing crops, harvesting, and selling produce.
One of the highlights of Farming Simulator 19 is its extensive selection of vehicles and machinery. Players have access to a vast array of authentic farming equipment from renowned brands in the industry, allowing them to efficiently carry out farming tasks. From tractors and harvesters to trucks and trailers, the game offers a realistic and detailed simulation of operating agricultural machinery.
Farming Simulator 20 provides an immersive and realistic farming experience for players who enjoy the challenges and rewards of agricultural simulation. With its wide selection of farming vehicles and machinery, diverse crops, and attention to detail, the game offers a comprehensive simulation of the farming lifestyle.
Whether you’re cultivating fields, tending to livestock, or expanding your farm, Farming Simulator 20 allows you to manage every aspect of your agricultural enterprise. The game’s single-player and multiplayer modes provide options for solo play or cooperative farming projects with friends, enhancing the social aspect of the game.
While the gameplay may become repetitive for some players over time, the modding support offered by Farming Simulator 20 opens up possibilities for customization and extending the game’s lifespan with user-created content.